Thursday, February 19, 2015

Organizing your makeup collection.


One of my new years resolutions has got to be, organizing my makeup Collection. So I've been going through everything bit by bit and getting rid of old products and products I don't like. I still have lot's of makeup and I still need to Work on organizing it.


One of my biggest issues is, that I will forget about a product or simply not reach for it enough if I just store it away. I have my big old NYX train case, and it easily holds all my makeup, but I need something that can display a part of my Collection, so I can remember to use that part. Right now I have my everyday items on a shelf in a book case. My bathroom is in my basement, so I don't get ready there. So I need something that can display my makeup without taking up too much Space.

Now I don't need something that can hold my Whole Collection. But it would be nice to only have to rotate my products according to seasons instead of doing it every week like I do right now.


So that's why I just ordered one of these. It's supposed to be able to hold up to 100 pieces and it does not take up a Whole lot of Space. And it rotates! I'm not sure if this Counts as breaking my sending ban, I mean it's not really a makeup product as much as it is a "small piece of furniture" right? hihi.
 
I can't wait to get this and do an update on my organizing.
 
I'm curious to know how you stay organized, it does not have to be makeup related. Just let me know in the comments.

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Laver du et indlæg når du modtager det? Har kigget på det samme stativ inde på coco pan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det kan du tro jeg gør. Det er også der jeg har bestilt mit fra. Glæder mig til at fylde det op. Det er det rene lejetøj for mig hehe

      Delete
    2. Forstår jeg godt! :-) har rimelig meget makeup så det kunne være Nice hvis en stor del af det kunne være i stativet:-)

      Delete
    3. Bliver spændende at se hvor meget der kan være i stativet. Meeen jeg tvivler på at det kan holde mere end en femtedel af hvad jeg har

      Delete
  2. This looks great!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good storage to me. I store all of my makeup in drawers. I got these drawer organizers in IKEA, they hold lots x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a desk or a vanity area so I have to be a Little creative at times. I'm using my book shelf at the moment hehe

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig