Saturday, February 28, 2015

Palettes of the month

When I cleaned out my palette Collection, I promised myself that I would try and rotate between palettes more. So I decided to pick 3-4 palettes each month, that i would use consistently.

So for feburary I chose these:



Urban Decay, Vice 3 palette:
I really enjoyed using this palette. I have to admit that I mostly used the neutral Shades this month but I like how it has a Little bit of everything.



ELF master Collection:
I actually mostly used this for the blushes and highlight. I only did an eye look with this palette a few times this month. I actually thought I would enjoy it more, but I may be over this palette.


 
Wet n wild "walking the red carpet" spring 2014 palette:
This one really surprised me. I think I had labeled all the spring palettes from Wet n wild as bad. But this one was really really good. I used this the most out of the 3 palettes. I took it with me on sleepovers and weekends away and such. Definately rediscovered my love for this one!
 
So those are all the palettes I used. I tried to keep this short and sweet. I already have reviews up of all these palette, so hit that search bar i the right panel to find those.
 
I've chosen 3 "new" palettes to use for the month of March so there will be another one on of these posts at the end of March.
 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have that Vice 3 palette, the pigments are fab, especially the color choice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the colors are pretty amazing. :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig