Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Products I just don't like

It's not very often, that I come across a product that I really don't like. I'm normally pretty good with researching the items before buying and watching reviews. But sometimes I just don't like what others seem to love. And I'm not saying these are horrible products (ok maybe the eyeshadow palette is) but different Things Work for different people. So please keep that in mind.



Makeup Revolution salvation velvet lacquer: People everywhere seem to love these! And I really really wanted to love these too. The color and pigmentation is awesome. I love how it looks on my lips. But it just starts to crumble and ball up after just 30 minutes. I'm not sure if I got a bad one or if it's just something with my lips and this product just not agreeing. But I cannot get this to Work. I feel like you have to take this off in order to reapply, and that's just too much Work to do every 30 minutes. sad. 



If you have followed me for a while, you probably know that I adore LA colors eyeshadow palettes. I have sooo many different ones. But this one is not the same quality as my other ones. I have several issues with this. First off, they are chalky, they are powdery and the pigmentation is just not there at all. Second, I feel like there are sooo many repeats or variations of the same thing in this palette. I already gave mine away, to a friend and told her that she could try it out, and just throw it out if she did not like it. So yeah, probably why nobody has been talking about this particular palette. It's bad.
 
That was all the "products I just don't like" for now. I hope you enjoyed this post. And I will see you all soon.

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The first time I used the MUR salvation I had the same problem but since then I've been moisturising my lips a bit more and it seems to settle much better now.
    I alternate layers of lipbalm with application of the colour and finish it off with a small brush and it sets to a lovely smooth matt now without drying.
    Gill xx www.eyelinerflicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What lip balm did you use? and did you layer balm, velvet, balm or how? I tried but it did not dry or set so when I touched my lips together they would get stuck and the color would come off. :)

      Loevens.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig