Monday, February 23, 2015

Rotating makeup Organizer


Look what I got in the mail today. I just wanted to share a few quick Pictures with you and tell you, that so far it seems pretty awesome. I'm going away for a few days, so I don't have time for a full post about it yet. But I have been playing with it for a few minutes and so far so good.


I've managed to stuff about 90 makeup products in this thing without it looking overly cluttered and I have to say I'm pretty excited about this. Hopefully this can help me get more organized and keep a better overview of what I have in my Collection.

I'll be doing a full post as soon as I get back home.

If you have any questions about this organizer, just leave them in the comments and I will make sure to include them in the "review/mega post"

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is so cool! I love things like this, they are so useful but the rotating part would definitely act to my disadvantage as it's so easy to get side tracked playing with an organiser like this :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know what you mean honey. I found myself playing with it for 15 minutes, just spinning it around and pretending I was making a youtube video, telling everyone (noone) what I put in the different slots. Hehe

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig