Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bigs & Littles experience

SBG

So I've been participating in a blog hop called Bigs & Littles where we were each paired up with another blogger, to share experiences, tips and ideas.

My Big was Emily Finta. We had quite a few good talks about growing my blog and layouts and design. But most importantly Dr. Pepper!

She introduced me to a few Blogging Networks that I have gotten a lot of use out of and I'm very thankful and happy to have been paired up with her.

Go check out her blog here
 
What you guys may not know about me, is that I am extremely shy, so it was a big step for me to participate, but it was definately worth it. I'm very happy to have "met" Emily and I hope we will continue to e-mail eachother.
 
I would definately participate in something similar Again, who knows... maybe one day I will be the Big who get's to help out a Little.
 
Loevens.  
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm so glad I got to be your big, it was great getting to know you and bond over Dr. Pepper! We definitely need to stay in contact! I can't wait to see your blog grow! I know you will be a big someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw thank you Emily! Next time I get a dr. pepper I will be thinking of you :) And I can't wait to see where your blogging adventure takes you :)

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig