Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Customized palettes? wich one to get?

I'm a sucker for palettes. And I've been wanting to create my own palette for a long time now. Not that I haven't done it before, but my taste in colours has changed and... yeah ok I have no excuse I just want another palette hehe.

So I hae been looking at a few options. I thought it would be fun to show you the comparisons that I did.

Coastal scents hot pots 28 color palette:
Definately the cheapest option. It would cost about $64 with the palette included or if the hot pots were on sale it could be as Little as $37. I had a bit of fun trying to put together the colors I would like. Here is what that palette would look like.



Inglot  20 color palette:
This would cost me about $163 to make. I really want to try Inglot shadows, but not sure I would put a whole palette together right away with that Price tag.



Urban decay custom quad:
I love Urban Decay eyeshadows. BUT to make a custom quad would cost me more than $80!!! So I think I will just stick to UD's already made palettes.
I think I'm going to be making a Coastal Scents palette soon. It's probably not the same quality, but I already have a few hot pots that I really like, so I know what quality to expect. But I think I will wait for the next hot pot sale.

What other custom palette options are you interested in? I didn't want to include MAC as I really am not that impressed with their shadows (don't hate me)


 
SHARE:

2 comments

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig