Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Face of the day


I don't do these posts very often, I'm incredibly shy for a beauty blogger hehe. But I wanted to share my FOTD with you today. I'm in a super good mood. The sun is shining and Spring is definately here! So I wanted to keep it light and springy for today.



Face: Skin79 snail BB cream, NYX concealer in a jar "yellow", Blank canvas contour palette (for powder, bronzer, matte highlight and blush).

Eyes: Benefit stay don't stray, GOSH 9 Shades palette "to enjoy in New York" NYX Provocateur mascara, Essence brow pen "soft blonde" Urban decay glide on eye pencil "Asphyxia"

Lips: Wet n wild balm stain "pinky promise"


I'm really liking this look. Even though all the face products are matte, I still think I look like I'm glowing, Incredible what a little contouring can do hehe. I'm pretty sure that the GOSH 9 Shades palette will be a must have product for me this spring. Even with it's purple Shades, it's very wearable and neutral looking so it's great for everyday for me.

What do you predict, will be your favorite products this spring?

 
SHARE:

6 comments

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig