Friday, March 27, 2015

Fit friday #2

'
 
My second week of a new and healthier lifestyle is almost over. I do think I have made some Progress in the last few weeks, but perhaps not as much as I would have liked.
 
I've been more active, walking every single day. But I have not been as good when it comes to working out. I need to make that a goal for the week to come.
 
I've been good at making healthy meals from scratch. But I still need to Work on my breakfast. I tend to skip breakfast altogether or just eat a protein bar. I need to start making something good and healthy. So that's another plan for next week.
 

Mondays lunch
I've been away from home for a few days this week and I actually did really well with sticking to my plan, although I did not do that well with working out.

I've been having a few bad days, with horrible mood swings. (girl problems) So I did something I regret. I did eat chocolate one time this week. I wish I hadn't done that, I felt kinda bad afterwards. But I'm back on track Again.

I still have a few Things I need to weed out of my diet. I drink to much diet soda, so I'm cutting back on that and drinking more Water.

I definately have a long way to go. But I'm doing a lot better that I thought I would.

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig