Sunday, March 8, 2015

My 3 favorite bloggers

As a beauty obsessed blogger, I read a LOT of blogs. I'm always on the hunt for that one blog, that posts frequently and has contents that interests me. I'm particular about my bloggers. I don't care how many followers they have as long as I like their personalities and the content they post. So I've compiled a little list of my favorite bloggers, enjoy.

(click their name on top of the Pictures, to go to their blogs)


I have followed Nina for years. She really knows her makeup, and I love reading her reviews. I often find that I agree with her opinions, and therefore often looks to her reviews before I decide on a product. Nina was one of the first bloggers I started reading, when I was a new blogger myself. We have gotten to know eachother better recently, and even done a swab. So I can definately say that she is a sweet, down to earth girl, who I will continue to follow.


Jasmine is one of the more recent additions to my list of blogs I follow. It was our shared love of Makeup Revolution products, that lead me to her blog. Jasmine has some really well put together Pictures and I enjoy her writing style a lot. She posts frequently and she's quick to review new products. It's not easy to find a blogger that always post contents that I'm interrested in, but Jasmine does that. I will definately keep reading her posts.


Karoliina from Bones And Lilies is another more recent addition to my reading list. I'm amazed with this woman! Her Pictures are always stunning and her style is edgy, sexy, punky yet very feminine and Classic at the same time. Her Pictures lured me in, and now I'm hooked. Don't tell my boyfriend but I totally have a girl crush on this beauty! There are several reasons why I follow Karoliina. She reminds me of my early 20's, back when I had a snakebite piercing and stretched ear lobes, when I coloured my hair Black and my lips red. She talks to my inner pinup girl (she is in there somewhere) and she encourages me to be a little more daring in my makeup or fashion choices. I don't know her personally, but I bet she is one cool chick to hang out with!

 
I probably have over 100 blogs in my current reading list, but these 3 are the ones that stand out to me. I do have other bloggers that I really really like, but they have not been that active lately so I don't want to recommend a blog that has not posted anything in over a month. I hope you will enjoy these lovely ladies as much as I do, and if you stop by their blogs, please tell them that I sent you ;)


 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Aww thank you so much for the mention your so sweet xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Honey. You know I've been reading your blog for a long long time. :) So ofcourse I had to mention you.

      Delete
  2. Love Karollina's blog! Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is pretty amazing. They all are though, but I love her outfit Pictures and her style :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for including my blog on the list! I'm so flattered :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very very welcome :) I love reading your blog.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for including me and for your lovely comments - it means a lot :D xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You earned it dear. I love your blog!

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig