Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New products I'm excited for!

I love this time of year, when brands come out with their spring Collections and new products. I wish I was rich so I could just run out and buy everything! Today I want to share some of the new products ( or at least new to me) that I'm thinking about trying.









 

I think everything looks amazing and I really want to try all these products. I was so surprised about the Coastal scents, Revealed 3 palette being released. I still have not gotten around to getting revealed and revealed 2 but I don't think I need all 3 palettes anyways. What are some new products that you are excited about? Let me know in the comments?

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. nice post dear, lol we all wish we could get everything we wanted
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Can't wait to get a job again so I can buy more makeup hehe

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig