Friday, March 13, 2015

PR samples from Yves Rocher!


I got my bi-monthly PR package from Yves Rocher today. It's the second package I have recieved. And I have to say I'm getting some Spring vibes off of this.

This months focus is on natural ingredients and plant based products and eco-friendly packaging. Love that!

I can't wait to try everything. I'm currently wearing one of the Kajal bullets, and I have to say... it's something I need to get used to hehe.

So look out for reviews of these goodies in the near fututre.

 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. wow nice product yves is good
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/saint-patricks-day-sale.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Yves Rocher, so it's super nice that I'm a part of their blogging team now.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it when they wrote me and told me that I was one of the 50 bloggers chosen out of 3000 bloggers to recieve and write about their products. It's huge to me.

      Delete
  3. Æii ;) Jeg fik kun en af de "tykke" til øjnene :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ej! det må være en fejl. Hvilken fik du?

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig