Monday, March 9, 2015

Rose Mine Vit. E lip balm review


Today I'm bringing you a quick review. The sun is shining in Denmark and I can't sit still. Time for spring cleaning I think. Anyways. Here is a review of the Rose Mine lip balm in "mint tea" that I got from one of my Memeboxes.

Price: About $10 on ebay. I have not been able to find it anywhere else as this is a Korean brand and I can't shop at Memebox anymore.

Packaging: Very Kath Kidston esque. I personally think this looks adorable and so right for spring and summer. You get 12 grams of product.


This is a clear gel-type balm. I think it looks like a silicone based primer whenn you swatch it. But it does not feel that way on the lips. It's not waxy and it's not greasy. The texture is light and the mint scent is very faint. It does not give a cooling effect on the lips and you only notice a slight minty scent when you first apply it.

This is not the most intensely hydrating balm I have ever tried. But I really really like it. What makes this a win for me, is that I have sensitive lips. I sometimes get blisters and allergic reactions for no apparent reason and it comes and goes pretty much as it pleases. When my lips are in allergy mode, this is pretty much the only thing that will soothe them and not cause anymore blisters.

So I always keep this on me, just in case my lips starts acting up. It comes and goes and I have not have any issues for the past month, but when I get my next reaction, I will have this ready.

And as an added bonus, it also makes my lips look pretty darn juicy! So I recommend this if you have sore, sensitive lips. It may be a little too boring of a balm for some, but I really really enjoy using it when my lips are going crazy.

 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's pretty nice to keep in my purse :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great lip balm!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a new lip balm. I'll definitely check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of it IF you get it:)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig