Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tiny drugstore haul


I have been a bad bad girl. I shouldn't be buying makeup until april, but hey it's almost april right?
So I got a few new goodies to try out.

The Maybelline mascara has recently launched in Denmark, but I have known about it ever since it came out in the US. So I decided that I NEED to try this mascara.

I wanted to get the Maybelline color elixir in the mauve shade, but that shade is not available in Denmark for some reason, so I got "caramel infused" instead.

GOSH was 40% off so I decided to pick up their new mineral Foundation. I'm super curious to see how good it is.

What would you like me to review first?

 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I haven't tried any Gosh products, so please do a review on the one you bought here x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't? I absolutely love GOSH.

      Delete
    2. I've seen it in Superdrug many times, keep meaning to try some of there stuff x

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig