Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dr. MJ real mucin restore cream


I got this cream in a Memebox a while back. I'm actually almost about to run out of this cream, so I thought it was about time I did a review.

Price: about $30 on Memebox and $24 on Koreadepart

Yes, this is a snail cream. I must admit I cringed a bit, when I was first introduced to snail creams. I'm still not completely sure what to think about them, but that's more because I really don't want to hurt the poor ´little snails. But I have done some reading on the subject. The snails are not harmed or killed in the process, and I have seen cruelty free brands, such as IT cosmetics use snail secretion in some of their proudcts. So I'm feeling a little better about that part.

Anyways. I have been using this cream for a few months now and the jar is almost empty.

It hydrates nicely and the scent is very mild and fresh. I just can't get past how extremely sticky it is. I only use this at night time as it will leave my skin really really sticky. But I have to say, that it really does help with healing my skin, whenever I had a scratch on my face. But as far as skin improvement I have not really seen any.

It's a decent cream, but I have tried other creams that did a better job than this. I've actually just bought a Elishacoy skin re-generation cream to replace this one. So I would not repurchase this one.

There are so many snail creams available at the moment, and I would say that this is one that you could skip.

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig