Thursday, April 23, 2015

Empties


I have a few empties to share with you today. I seem to be going through products quite fast at the moment. So yay!

Yves Rocher after sun lotion: I use one of these up every year. I love the scent of it and I love how hydrating it is. So I will definately be getting a new one for summer.

Yves Rocher organic shower cream: This smelled nice, but it's nothing special. So I probably won't be repurchasing.

Yves Rocher, Sebo vegetal, micellar Water: I enjoyed using this a lot. I started with a travel size and then repurchased the full size. I can definately see myself getting another Yves Rocher micellar Water, but probably one that's better for my skin type than this.

Head and shoulder, shampoo and conditioner: I have been using Head and shoulders for years now. And I go through these bottles like crazy. I have already repurchased these Again. My favorite is the apple fresh scent. But I also use the Original quite often. Holy grail products!

Elf lip balm: I wasn't too keen on this one. The taste was way too sweet for me. The color was nice though. But I probably will not repurchase this one.

That's all for my empties this time. At this rate, I'll probably have another empties post ready for you soon.

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig