Friday, April 3, 2015

March favorites


I havent been wearing a lot of makeup this month, but when I have, this is what I've been reaching for. Some of the products are quite new, but I have instantly fallen in love with them.

Maybelline lash sensational: It was love at first application! I love everything about thi mascara; the packaging, the wand, the formula and how easy it is to remove. It beats all the other mascaras I'm currently using.

Essence, Me and my ice cream blush: This was a limited edition, I'm hoping their new cream blushes are similar to this one, but I have yet to find out. It's just the perfect peachy color and it's so easy to use. It dries to a powder finish and lasts all day... Amazing!

Gosh mineral powder: This is another instant love... It's pretty new to my collection but ever since I got it, it's been the only foundation I have worn.  I just love this stuff!

Makeup Revolution, radiant light, breathe: I think I've mentioned this in a previous favorites post. But I had to mention it Again. It's perfect! It gives me a subtle glow and adds a little warmth to my skin. I just love it.

GOSH 9 Shades, to enjoy in New York: I've really enjoyed using this palette this month. It's perfect for spring and it's so easy to use. I just love these muted purple shades.

So that's all my favorites for the month of March. April should be a pretty exciting month for me beauty wise, I'm planning a few hauls, so stay tuned.

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig