Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Maybelline lash sensational


I hardly ever do mascara reviews, I don't exactly have the prettiest or longest lashes. So I always find it hard to take a good Picture of my lashes. But this mascara needs to be reviewed! So here we go.

Price: $8,99 in the US $16,60 in Denmark or about DKK 115. But matas has 2 for 1 right now.

Packaging: I love the pretty metallic rosey packaging. It's just so pretty! The quality of the packaging is nice. The stopper Works great, you don't get too much mascara on the wand but you won't need to keep dipping the wand into the tube to get any product either. Thumbs up for packaging.

I love the wand of this mascara. It's got rubber bristles and I don't have any other mascara with this kind of wand shape. It Works perfect for curling and sepperating the lashes and you even get a good amount of volume too.


Another thing I really like about this mascara is, that it does not smudge on me. Almost all my other mascaras smudge on me, especially on the lower lid. I don't like to wear waterproof but I don't want my mascara to smudge either. This stays on nicely all day, without being a pain to remove. This is so important to me, so I'm really pleased with this.


I'm really pleased with this mascara and it's the best mascara I have tried in a long time. It may just be my favorite drugstore mascara. I know that different people like different mascaras, but I have only seen good reviews of this mascara and I totally understand why. I definately recommend this, although it's a lot more expensive in Denmark, it's still worth it.


 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i do need a new mascara so i might give this one a go x
    http://adelicateobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm giving one away on my facebook page, so you can enter for a chance to win it :)

      Delete
  2. This one looks really good. I have been loving the One Million Lashes Mascara for quite a while since it was the first one for me which did not smudge (so i hear you on that). I love to hear that this one does not smudge as much either. I will definitely give this a shot.
    http://sciencekoekje.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I hate smudgey mascara. It's probably due to my oily skin though. But yeah this one is the least smudgy mascara I own, all my other mascaras smudge on me. Definately a great mascara.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig