Friday, April 3, 2015

Palettes of the month


This month I had originally chosen 3 palettes to use. But I only got around to using 2 of them. I haven't been wearing a whole lot of makeup this month, I just haven't felt the need to wear a full face every day - Probably a confidence boost from me eating healthier :)

The 2 palettes I used this month were my GOSH 9 Shades palette, to enjoy in New York and the NYX butt naked palette.

GOSH 9 Shades palette: I used this the most. It's been my go-to travel palette this month and the palette I've reached for when I wanted to do a quick makeup look. I love these muted purples and I love the texture of these. I feel like this palette is perfect for spring.

NYX butt naked palette: I hate the eyeshadows, I really really do. But I do love the blushes and highlighters, so that's what I've been using this palette for. I had to kinda force myself to use the eyeshadows and I did manage to actually get some decent results with it this time. But it's still not my fave.

I'm going to try harder this month, to wear makeup almost every day, so I can really get some use out of the palettes I have chosen for the month of april.

I won't be doing a fit Friday post today, as I haven't really made any improvements since last Friday.


 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. It has some beautiful purple shades!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they are so wearable at the same time. Love it.

      Delete
  2. I love that palette with the purples, they look great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOSh jut makes amazing products :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig