Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Shara Shara tinted style lip gloss


It's time to bring out those spring/summer lippies! So I thought I would show you a great spring lip color today. I have had it for quite some time, but I have not really been using it a lot, I felt this color would be more suited for spring and summer. So I recently whipped it out of my stash and started using it.

Price: $6,51 on Korea Depart

Packaging: The packaging is really pretty. It's definately spring and summer appropriate. The quality is nice as well. It does not feel cheap at all. Very lovely!

Color: Shimmering sunset coral


This is an interesting Little thing. It's a stain, lipstick and gloss all in one. The texture is slightly balmy and very commfortable on the lips.

With one layer you get a pretty tint with a lovely sheen. with 2 layers you get a more opaque color with shine.

There is a bit of a scent to it, but it's not overpowering. However this is one of those lippies that do have a bit of a perfumey taste to them, although it's not the strongest, it's definately there. So keep that in mind.

This Wear beautifully! Once the shine and creamyness has worn off, you are left with a pretty stain that will last you most of the day. Yet it's not that hard to remove. I use some waterproof makeup remover and that pretty much took care of it.

 
I definately recommend this if you like a good hydrating stain. The texture is unlike anything I have tried before and I quite like it. It's never going to be my favorite color though. But there are 9 Shades to choose from, so I'm pretty sure I could find another color that would be more "me".
 
What do you guys think of lip stains?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is a pretty color!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious to see how the other Shades look

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig