Thursday, April 16, 2015

Small US drugstore haul


I just got some Things I have ordered off Ebay. I usually do a big US drugstore haul once a year, but I just don't have that kind of Money, being unemployed and all. So I decided to just get a Little bit here and there.

I found this American Ebay seller fortuitous-finds and I wanted to share this seller with you. Prices are fair, and shipping can be combined. I think her shipping prices are very very resonable. She also gives 20% off your purchase, when you purchase more than $25 worth of products. It's still more expensive than just going to walmart, but we don't have these products or stores in Denmark, and this is actually cheaper for me, than using a shipping service. So I will definately be buying more from her.

I can't wait to try everything.


 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm pretty pleased with everything. Just tried applying the shimmer strips custom palettes and so far so good.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig