Thursday, April 9, 2015

Yves Rocher - Expert repair lotion

 *This was sent to me by Yves Rocher for review purpose, all opinions are my own*

Price: DKK 69 or about £7 on Yves Rocher's Danish website. Prices and availability may vary from country to country.

Packaging: Very organic and eco-friendly packaging. It contains  less plastic than your average tube. I have nothing special to say about the packaging other than I really like the idea of more eco-friendly packaging. You get 150 ml of product.


This is supposed to be an everyday body lotion for extra dry skin. I have pretty normal skin, but I still enjoy using this lotion. It's not thick or greasy at all. It's actually quite refreshing and while it does hydrate my skin nicely, it does not leave me with oily residue. It's not sticky either.

I really love the scent of this lotion. It's mild and green. I'm really bad at describing scents, but it smells similar to a face cream from Yves Rocher, that I used to love, fresh, green and very mild. Love it!

I dont use lotion every single day, I'm too lazy so I can't say much about the claims of smoother skin with daily use. I do feel that my skin is softer to the touch after I started using this (about every 2-3 days)

I think this is a nice, refreshing everyday lotion for all skin types, not just dry skin. And I do recommend it if you are on the lookout for a daily body lotion and want something refreshing and easy to spread. The fact that this is eco-friendly is also something that would make me buy this Again.

Like I have said before, I'm not a big body lotion person, but this is nice and easy to use and I do recommend it. But I would wait for a sale or a 2 for 1 deal to save some Money. Right now it's free with purchase on the Danish website, so if you are interested, now would be the time to try it.

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig