Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Yves Rocher Organic nourishing lip balm


*This product was sent to me for review purpose, I am not paid by Yves Rocher*

I'm a bit of a balm addict, so I was really pleased when I got this in the mail. I've been testing it out for a good while now.

Price: DKK 35 or about £3,5 on Yves Rochers Danish website. Prices and availavility may vary from country to country.

Packaging: Good quality squeeze tube. The packaging defiantely states that this is a natural, organic produtc. Personally I'm not that into the color scheme, but it's not important to me. You get 10 ml of product.


It definately has that all natural/organic scent, that some natural products have. It's not my favorite scent personally but it's definately not unpleasant.  It tastes a little sweet, but it's pretty neutral.

I really like this balm, it goes on like a salve but feels light weight on the lips. It does not have any color to it, but gives my lips a healthy glossy finish, although not as glossy as an actual gloss.

When my lips are really dry and chapped, this soothes the lips very well. It does take a good 15 minutes for it to soften the dry lips up though. I prefer to use this to maintain my lips rather than to treat them. And it's great as an overnight balm.

I love using this on top of a lip stain it does not affect the stain and it keeps my lips nicely hydrated. I also enjoy using this on my cuticles as it's not sticky at all and the moisture soaks right into the skin.

Did I mention that for every one of these lip balms you purchase, Yves Rocher plants a trea? I think that's pretty awesome. Get ready to plant a Whole forest Yves Rocher, because I'm repurchasing this!

I have to admit that I didn't think I would like it as much as I actually do. What sold me, was how well it pairs with a lip stain and the fact that I can use it as a dry spot treatment for my cuticles, elbows etc. (it's not marketed as anything other than a lip balm, but I like to use it as an all purpose balm). And then ofcourse the price.

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. nice yves has nice products
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do have a lot of great products :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig