Friday, May 29, 2015

Face of the day!

I'm taking it easy on the blogging front today. So I thought I'd just share my FOTD with you. I'm rocking my take on the 90's lip and wearing a bit of winged eyeliner for once. I'm also not wearing a setting powder today, wich is a first for me (I'm normally super oily) But it seems that the Etude house precious mineral BB (cotton fit) has got me covered, when it comes to oil control. The bronzed up forehead it brought to you by Too Faced selfie powders, as well as my very subtle highight.
 
I'm wearing the blush from the protection palette, and the brow pencil and the lightest brow Wax from the pulletproof brow kit. On my eyes I am wearing my newest obsession from Makeup Revolution, Naked chocolate palette. My liner today, is the GOSH long lasting eye liner pen, it's jet Black and supe budge proof. On the lips I'm wearing a brown liner from Makeup revolution, and my Essence long lasting lipstick in Glastonberry. 

And now for some random bonus Pictures hehe... I actually don't like taking selfies, it feels akward and I always end up looking waaay too serious. So every time I take selfies, I always end up making goofy faces instead, it's more fun I guess hehe. So I thought I would include 2 of the goofy ones, just for laughs. I also almost always have to sneeze when I take selfies, wich has made for some pretty funny Pictures in the past. 



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. How pretty you look! I love the second set of selfies. Looks like, we could be 'selfie-buddies' since even I get pretty clueless with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nivedita. Hehe selfie-buddies, I like that :) Yeah I just can't stay serious for too long hehe

      Delete
  2. Your blog is beautiful and looks so professional. :) Keep up the good work, girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you so much. It really Means a lot to me. I recently got a new layout and a new blog header, I'm really trying hard at the moment to make my blog awesome, so it makes me really happy when people like it :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig