Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Yves Rocher nail polish sneak peak

I just got a mail from Yves Rocher telling me that they will be sending out a new PR sample package this week. And I can't wait to try everything! It looks like they are launching a whole bunch of nail polishes in all kinds of different colors. I recieved one of their other polishes in my first PR package and really liked it, so I have high hopes for these. I'm super escited about the new top coats as well. I recenlt reviewed the gel polish top and base coats from Essence, that I really really love, so I will be comparing the Yves Rocher gel top coat to that.

Let me know if you want me to do nail swatches of all the Shades, or if there is anything else you want me to do with these. I'm not sure if I will be getting all these colors, but we shall find out hehe.

 
SHARE:

4 comments

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig