Sunday, June 7, 2015

30 days 30 lipsticks #1


The first week of lipstick month is officially over. How are you all liking it so far? I said I would try and Wear a different lipstick for each day of the month, and here is my first week of lipstick. I'm missing my Photo for today, I've been feeling a Little sick (as you can probably see in the Pictures) So today I'm taking the day off from makeup.

Yes I am aware that I have lipstick on my nose, in the last Picture, but I thought it was too hillarious to edit out hehe.  I have had so much fun, figuring out what type of lipstick related posts to make. And I have a lot more to come.

I would love to hear what you all think of lipstick month so far? And if you have any ideas or requests I will see if I can squeeze them in to the Schedule. Have an amazing sunday everyone.
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Nice colors...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea! I have so many lipsticks that I never wear so wearing a different one each day is a fab concept! Love all the shades your wearing here too! How did you manage to get lipstick on your nose? how funny! haha! xx

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily. It's pretty stupid really, I've seen other beauty bloggers do some pretty picures while biting on the lipstick, looks awesome when some do it. So I tried that, didn't look too good for me, so I decided not to do that, but in the process I got the lipstick all over the tube and smeared it all over my hands, I guess my nose itched and voila! instant clown nose :) Also I can touch my nose with my upper lip, I should have gone with that expllanation, sounds better, but I'm pretty sure that's not what happened hehe.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig