Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Colourpop wish list!

 
I've been drooling over the Colourpop products, ever since I first discovered them last year. Unfortunately, they are not yet shipping to my country. But I now they are working on it, so hopefully they will soon. But I may just have to use a shipping Company to get my hands on some of these product. Today I wanted to show you, all the products I hope to try from them at some point.
 

Let's start with lip products, seing how big a lip junkie I am. I really want all these, but I know I won't be buying them all, at least not at once. But these were the colors I really want to try. You can see shade names on all of them, and swatches as well on Colourpop.com.

















And ofcourse I want to try some of the Blushes and higlighters, I also want to try one of their new matte bronzers. I chose these, from looking at the swatches on their website. I like how they swatch on light, medium and Deep skin tones at the same time, it's so nice to see a Company do that.













Ofcourse I also want to try some of their eyeshadows, I'm normally not a fan of single shadows but I make an exception for Urban Decay, so why not make an exception for Colourpop as well hehe. I've chosen a mixture of matte, satins, metallic and duochromes.


And last but definately not least, I really want to get my hands, on the new quad from Coffee break with Dani. It has 2 amazing duochrome shadow transformers in it and 2 beautiful neutrals. NEED!




What are some of the products, you want to try from Colourpop? I'd ove to know. I feel like telling you, that Colourpop does not know, that I'm making this post, so I'm not sponsored and I'm not trying to promote them. I'm just genuinely intriqued by their products and I can't wait to try them some day.
 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I live in Finland and I'm dying to try some Colourpop products, they seem awesome! I really hope they start shipping to Europe soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I really really want to try them :)

      Delete
  2. I really want to try color pop products, but they don't ship to Europe yet!
    xx
    theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they will soon, I can't wait to try them.

      Delete
  3. I just got the KathleenLights quad and lippie stix and I'm in love with their products! The shadows are super pigmented and the lippie stix actually last a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gaaaah I need me some Colourpop!!

      Delete
  4. I'm dying to try these! Especially their eyeshadows

    bjorkiagadzotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig