Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Favorite lipstick brands


Today we are continuing in the spirit of lipstick month. I want to share with you, my favorite lipstick brands. I have a lot of favorites, when it comes to lipstick and I thought it would be interesting to show you some of the brands, I feel like is doing an amazing job with their lipsticks. For some reason, they all turned out to be drugstore brands. I do own lipsticks from high end brands, but maybe just one from each brand, and I don't feel like that's enough to say that I love all the lipsticks from those brands. So the brands mentioned here today are some of my most tried and tested brands.
 
Essence: I love Essence lipsticks! particularly the long lasting lipsticks and some of all the fun ones, they bring out in their trend editions. What I love about them is their low prices, their formulations and the color range. They make some pretty awesome colours that you would not normally find in a drugstore brand. And that's why I love Essence lipsticks so much.
 
GOSH: I have been using the velvet touch lipsticks for the past 10 years at least. And I just love them. Now I do wish that GOSH would come out with new Shades, more frequently. But it does happen and I feel like they have a really great variety of Shades. Not too long ago, they came out with the "forever lip shines" and I'm just blown away by the formulation on those. So this brand can definately make lipsticks!
 
NYC: Time and time Again NYC amaze me with their lip products. I honestly didn't think they would be any good, because of how cheap they are, and let's be honest... The packaging doesn't always look that fancy. BUT they can definately make lipsticks. I have 2 from their Expert last line and 1 of the twistable lip colors and a few glosses and I love them all to bits. Definately try their lip products! They even have a pretty good color selection.
 
Milani: I've had a few Milani lippies over the years, and I love them! They make some really amazing affordable lipsticks, and the color selection is huge! They keep up with trends and I feel like they consistently bring out new amazing lippies. Definately a brand you need to try.
 
Maybelline: I'm a Little late to the Maybelline game. It's always been a brand, that was available to me in Denmark, but honestly they are extremely overpriced in Denmark and I'm cheap hehe. But over the past year or so, I've been picking up quite a few Maybelline lip products and I have to say, I really like them! It seems Maybelline is always coming out with new Shades and I think they come out with some amazing colors and textures. Definately getting more.
 
That was some of my favorite lipstick brands, what are some of yours? I would love to know.
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig