Sunday, June 28, 2015

June favorites!


Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray, $7,87: This setting spray has totally blown my mind. It controls my oils really really well and gives me a good 3 hours of extra wear time. I'm quite oily, and some times I can even get away, with not using any powder, when I use this. HOLY GRAIL!

Benefit Porefessional, $39,44: This is the first primer that has actually made a difference for me. It does hide my pores and it makes my Foundation go on flawless. I'm in love with this stuff! Even though it's so expensive.

Benefit Gimme brow, $29,78: Application is not always the easiets with this one, but this is so budge proof and sweat proof. I'm so impressed with this stuff.

I ♡ Makeup Naked Chocolate palette, $12,58: Just a beautiful palette! I absolutely adore the shade selection in this. The quality is amazing and it's definately a rival to my Naked palettes and my Too Faced chocolate palette. You need this!

Makeup Revolution protection palette, $9,45: Such a convenient travel palette, it has almost everything I need for my dayli face make up. The quality is surprisingly good and I'm really diggin' the concealers.

Essence pure nude powder, $3,86: So affordable! It sets my makeup without going extremely matte or looking powdery on the skin. This works so well with the Makeup Revolution fixing spray, not sure what it is, but when you combine the 2 long wearing magic just happens.

Dresslink blending brush: This is part of a set of 8 brushes that costs less than $6! I love to use this for cream color products. It just blends everything out soooo well. Love this brush!

Swarovski elements bracelet: This is a bracelet I got in Greece a couple of summers back. It's still holding up perfectly. I think I paid about €40 for it and it was worth every scent. I wish I could go back to Rhodes to get more jewelry from that store! Some day...

Skin79 BB cream: I've had a lot of different BB creams from Skin79 the past 4-5 years, but this is probably my favorite from the brand. It just goes onn so flawless. And a Little goes a long way with this. This is not even the full size and I use it all the time, so it has lasted me pretty well.

What has been your favorite products this june?





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig