Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lipstick month finale!

I want to thank everyone for all the great feedback I have been getting about lipstick month. And yes I will be doing more theme months, but I will keep it to every other month, because it takes a little planning. I thought I would do a recap for you, in case you missed any of the posts. So below is a list of all the lipstick related posts I have done this month.

Giveaway and introduction.
My favorite lipstick formulas.
Makeup Revolution Iconic pro lipstick review.
Why you should wear matte lips this summer.
30 days 30 lipstick #1.
Favorite lipstick colors.
You bought the wrong lipstick shade, now what?
30 day 30 lipsticks #2.
Favorite lipstick brands.
Finding your lipstick shade.
Worlds most outrageous lipsticks and facts.
NYC Expert last lipcolor review.
My lipstick Collection.
Lipstick purge.

I had bigger plans for lipstick month, But I was dealing with a bit of ilness so I had to stop the "30 days 30 lipsticks" challenge and I was not as productive as I wanted to be. Next month will be a regular month, I'm getting all my wisdom teeth pulled at once so probably won't be taking a lot of makeup selfies hehe. But I will be back with another theme month in august. Let me know what you want next theme month to be about.
 
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I thought your lipstick theme was super fun. Maybe the theme for August could be eye shadow?! Eye shadows are my first weakness with lipstick being my second. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. That's a great idea. I'm such an eyeshadow hoarder. I have so many palettes.

      Delete
  2. I loved seeing your 30 days 30 lipsticks! It was fun!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was sad about cancelling it, but maybe I will be able to complete it soon.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig