Saturday, June 27, 2015

My Ebay summer wishlist!

I found all these awesome things on Ebay, and I'm thinking about getting these. These are all extremely good bargains, I can't speak for the quality yet, as I have not purchased these yet but I plan to do so tonight. Don't these look awesome? I will link to everything below.
 
Starfish bracelet $2,59 I just think this looks soo prett and just right for summer. It reminds me of days at the Beach.
 
Charm bracelet, thick chain $2,29 I'm a sucker for charm bracelets, and that blue stone just makes everything pop. I need this!
 
Sunglasses wiht flowers $4,29 How sticking cute are these? I think my hair may get stuck in the flowers, so these are probably best for updo days.
 
Colorful notebooks $1,89 These are sectioned by different colored pages, I thought they would be awesome for keeping my blog notes in. No need to add bookmarks to section everything up, because of the sections of differently colored pages.
 
Flower head band $4,35 I have been wanting to wear flowers in my hair lately. I'm going to get several different colors of these, they look so pretty.
 
Black filigree necklace $3,59 I just have to have this! It just looks so pretty, this is very much my style. I love these type of necklaces.
 
Bronze deer antler necklace $2,49 This is a bit of a gamble for me. It's not something I would normally wear, but it looks like a piece of art! and I like it.
 
What do you think about shopping on Ebay? Don't these things look pretty? I'm definately doing some damage tonight. Hopefully these things won't take too long to ship.



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous wishlist :) I've been doing quite a lot of shopping on Ebay recently. I'm especially loving Kawaii stationary and I've seen some very similar cute little colorful paged planners that I want to buy soon. I've been amazed recently at how quickly some of my items from China have arrived. Some of my purchases have arrived at my house (in the UK) within 7 - 10 days, which is absolutely fab! :)

    Miss Beauty Saver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah shipping has surprised me lately as well. Although I bought a few items about 2 months ago that still has not arrived, got a refund, but the seller insists they are on the their way. And I love how easy it is to get a refund if a seller has tried to scam you, because that does happen every now and them, but I always get my Money back.

      Delete
  2. I actually have the 2 necklaces on the bottom and I love them So much, BUY THEM NOW!!!
    Those sunglasses are so sweet too. Lovely choices.
    Gill  xx  EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already bought them hehe :) I bought everything, and then some. I just couldn't resist. hehe

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with the flower headband, the bracelet with the blue stone, and the pretty sunglasses. Great finds! I love shopping ebay too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sunglasses already arrived. They are so much fun. I do look a bit like a drag queen when I Wear them, but hey... Drag Queens are awesome hehe so I'm ok with that :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig