Wednesday, June 24, 2015

NYC expert last lip color

I have had these lipsticks for a while now, but somehow never got around to reviewing them. I've talked about NYC lippies on my blog before, I love NYC lip products. Everything I have tried from them has been an instant favorite so far. So it's no surprise that I actually really really like these.

Price: $2,29 at Beautyjoint. So super affordable.

Packaging: Ok so packaging is not the cutest. The lettering will rub off and the platic will get matted and scratched, but it has not malfunctioned on me so far, so no broken tubes or messes in my purse.

These lipsticks have amazing pigmentation! They go on somewhat creamy, but I won't call them hydrating though. They may be a tiny bit drying if you tend to have dry lips, but I have not had any issues with them being drying. Apply a Little lip balm between reapplications, and you will be fine.
 
I'm really impressed with the staying power of these, especially the deeper colors, but even the light nude shade has proven to be quite long lasting. I would say I probably apply the red one 2-3 times during a full day with eating and drinking and all. The Nude one needs 1-2 more applications during the day, but overall I'm pretty pleased.
 
These do have a bit of a scent to them, smells a bit like cherry or something, but it's not very strong. The red one does seem to have gone bad already, although I have only had it for a few months, but maybe it's been hanging around on the shelf in the store for a while? who knows. But I'm definately repurchasing it.

L: creamy caramel R: red rapture
I totally recommend these, if you are looking for a good, budget friendly lipstick. They are really great, definately worth every penny and then some. I certainly want to try more colors from this line.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig