Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Urban Decay Naked smoky is coming!


I think a lot of us has been wondering, when the Naked 4 palette would arrive. Looks like we are close to a release now. I just saw the sneaky peak video from Urban Decays youtube channel and had to share with you.



 So what do you think? is this a palette you would be interested in? personally, I don't think I will be getting it. But I'll have to wait and see. Do you think this will be the last naked palette? I mean, how many more "naked/neutral" palettes do we really need? And do you think we really needed this one? I'm kinda on the fence about this, UD already has a "smoked" palette so I think I was hoping to see a more clever take on neutrals, like the UD naked 3 what do you think?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I saw this too, I love the colors here and will definately be getting it. I can see a lot of dramatic looks being created with the black and purple x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does look nice, but I'm not that into dark shadows, only in the crease, and I feel like I've got similar colors to these already :)

      Delete
  2. I really want this!
    xx
    theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. You just spoke my thoughts! How many do we really need? And, now, I am also wondering when would MakeUp Revolution come up with an alternative to this one. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makeup Revolution already have an Iconic romantic smokes palette, I think I'd rather try that one. I feel like every brand is making neutral palettes with the same Shades in them, I love neutral eyeshadows, but I'd love to see something new soon :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig