Saturday, July 4, 2015

Asking you for help!

*UPDATE* I have made an international Funding page http://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/help-needed-with-dentist-bills-please-help please share this.

It's not like me to ask for any type of help. I may be unemployed, and I may only get a small amount of Money every month, compared to so many others. But I make due with what I have, and I am thankful to live in country that takes good care of it's people. I am not starving, I get to take a shower every day and I have access to fresh Water. We have free Health care, except for dental care. So please understand, that it's really hard for me, to ask for any type of finacial help, seing how there is so many other people out there that have it far worse than me.

I'm looking at some extensive dental Work/surgery. I'm having 3 wisdom teeth removed. At least 1 of them will need surgery. I'm going to be "put under" for the procedure. Wich is not a common practise in Denmark. I'm only being allowed this, because my Dental Fobia is so bad, that I would not be able to go trough the procedure if I were awake.

Unfortunately 4 hours of anesthetic is really really expensive. I'm looking at about $2000 in bills. Wich has to be paid before or at least the day of the surgery. Only problem is. I have less than $100 to my name. Beauty blogging definately has not bestowed any riched on me.

I don't feel comfortable begging for Money. But the banks will not loan me Money, because of my unemployment and I need this procedure done, before the problem get's worse and I'm looking at an even bigger bill, for reconstructive Work.

So if you could please share this link https://www.caremaker.dk/nc/fr/i/hjaelp_til_omfattende_tandlaege_regning/ It would be much appreciated.

If anyone has any good ideas, about how to go about raising these funds, please let me know. I know nothing about donations. I just set up my crowdfund but it's only in Danish, and I don't think I'm going to get anything out of it. I'm planning on selling some of my makeup Collection and maybe doing a small yard sale, but I don't think I will be able to raise all the Money I need.

Please do not feel pressured into donating. I completely understand if you cannot afford to donate. I myself can't afford to donate to any donation at the moment. And I do totally get, that there are  far more important causes out there. But I need to give this a try, as I don't see any other options. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.
 
To all my lovely followers: I probably won't be able to do any new hauls or any other type of shopping for a good while. But I will try and get creative with my posts, and I still have some products to review, so hopefully I can keep this blog up and running without a problem.
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig