Saturday, July 11, 2015

Bad news

I'm taking a small break from blogging, well actually from pretty much everything. I have had a relapse with my depression and is now back on medication as of yesterday. The medication makes me really groggy, tired, confused, wobbly and spaced out. So even just putting on my clothes in the morning can be a challenge. I cant walk a straight line and I bump into everything. I need some time to get used to the meds, before trying to put on makeup or trying to write a review, I seriously have no clue what I'm doing half of the time on these meds.

My relapse came very suddenly and very much out of the blue, so it's been a Little difficult for me to accept, that this is what's going on. I have a thousand Things I need to do. Get a job, raise Money for my dental surgery, etc. but right now I just need to focus on getting better.

I love my blog dearly, and I will be back as soon as I can. Hopefully it's just a week of getting used to the medication.

Loevens.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Oh that sucks! :( Hope you get well, take your time! Best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you feel better soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The medicine should kick in within a week or two, and hopefully the side effects will Wear off within the next week. I already miss blogging.

      Delete
  3. Good for you for getting the help you need. I like your blog and I will miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be back as soon as I can see straight Again. I'm having some pretty annoying side effects from the meds. But I'll be fine in a week or two. Been Down this road before, so I know I will be back to "normal" soon.

      Delete
  4. Oh sweetie, I'm sincerely so sorry to read this. I have suffered with severe depressive episodes for most of my life and it's so encompassing. Hopefully, your body will adjust to these new medicines and you can start to feel a better. Sending love and healing light to surround you.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig