Sunday, July 5, 2015

Essence Make me pretty Trend edition preview

essence make me pretty trend edition
I am so excited about this trend edition! It's launching this august and it's full of amazing looking and colorfull new makeup brushes! I think I need to get this entire Collection! They all look so awesome, and I have tried several Essence brushes, and the quality has been really really nice with the ones I've tried.

essence makeup brushes
Essence make me pretty brushes

Essence brush cleaner
 
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Im always looking for affordable brush cleaners that work... I wonder how this one will be and those brushes! The designs are soo cute! I would purchase just to display them haha!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I efinately need those brushes. And I think it's super cool, that Essence is making a brush cleaner. Let's hope it's good.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig