Friday, July 3, 2015

FOTD - Swimming and going to see Terminator Genisys.

I am feeeeeling the summer today! So I decided to go all out on sparkly bronzey eyes and Dewey summer skin. I've been hanging in the "pool" (oversized kiddie pool really) With my bestie and her adorable son. He had a blast, climping on to my while I was swimming, and calling for his mommy "look mommy, I swim!" So cute! Tonight I'm going to the movies with another bestie, we are going to Watch Terminator Genisys. Honestly, if it wasn't for the late night movie, I probably wouldn't have put on makeup today.  But I really like how the look turned out.

I used the Stila convertible in Peony for my cheeks and Illium and Peony on the lips. I'm currently testing out the Body shop Insta blur, so far so good. And ofcourse I had to use my trusty old Maybelline Sensational mascara. I'm really liking my MAC Bao Bao Wan palette lately. The colors are by no Means Unique, but they are just awesome for summertime.
I'm really feelin' my sparkly metallic eye look today. And I'm so happy to finally have a camera that can take somewhat decent Pictures of my makeup looks. It's only slightly washed out, yay!
I had to include a Picture of my new Ebay sun glasses, I've been wearing them pretty much all day. Along with a good amount of waterproof SPF30 for the body and SPF50 for the face. If you've done a summer inspired FOTD recently, I would love to see it. I'm off to see Terminator now... Love ya all.


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Great look. Loving the eyes :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fresh and beautiful! I love the sunglasses.
    Would you believe that I would be 28 this week and it was only three months go that I learned to swim. :D

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nivedita. well better late than never. I have always loved being in the Water so I learned to swim at a very Young age. We live quite close to the sea, so that certainly helped. Happy early birthday sweetie :)

      Delete
  3. Such a fresh look... perfect for summer!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm really liking bronzey eyeshadows at the moment,

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig