Wednesday, July 8, 2015

June Empties!

I'm a little late with the June empties. But I've definately used up quite a lot since my last empties post. So let's get started.
 
Yves Rocher limited edition shower gel: I love these, and I hope they bring them back for Christmas again this year.
 
Essence, cake pops hand cream: I love Essence hand creams, but I wasn't too into the strong scents of the Cake pop trend edition.
 
Yves Rocher sebo vegetal cleansing gel: I definately enjoyed this. I've tried sooo many cleansing gels from Yves Rocher throughout the years, and this will not be my last.
 
Yves Rocher vitam facial mist: Wasn't too keen on this. Facial mists do nothing for me. I just don't understand them I guess.
 
Nivea, waterproof makeup remover: This was just ok, it worked very well, but it was extremely greasy.
 
Dr. MJ real mucin restore cream: This was soooo sticky, I didn't like the texture of this, but it did Work really well. But I have other snail creams that I prefer to this one.
 
GOSH eye cream: this was nothing special, it did hydrate well enough, but I got tired of using it waaay before I ran out of it. So I'm happy that I finally used it up, and I will not be repurchasing it.
 
Sunplay spf130: I really really love asian sunscreen products. And I'm sad to see this go. But I have gotten a new type of facial SPF from Etude House that I'm excited to try.


Skin79 snail Nutrition BB cream: I really really enjoyed using this. I need to repurchase it. But for now I'm trying out the Missha perfect cover BB.
 
Makeup Revolution Amazing sheer lip gloss: I love these. I probably have about 5 or 6 other ones so I'm not going to repurchase this particular one, but I love these.
 
Almay liquid lip balm: I really really enjoyed using this, and I would definately repurchase it.
 
Clinique butter shine lipstick: I love these lipsticks! I need more.
 
Oriflame Palladium shine: I don't even think they make these any more, but I would not repurchase it. It was too expensive for what it was. The packaging feels cheap, and you don't really get a lot of product.
 
GOSH Growth serum mascara: this dried out on me. I liked it, but it was nothing special. The formula was really nice, but it was a little too natural looking for me.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow you've used so much up this month! I'm rubbish with empties as I'm always switching products to try something new and never finish anything! The only thing I've tried from this list is the Nivea remover, which I found way too greasy too! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's been over a month since the last empties, so these may also be from part of May as well. I'm really bad at using stuff up, but I try to finish as much as I can.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig