Monday, March 16, 2015

Essence trend edition preview - Brit-tea


Good news Essence fans, There is a new trend edition coming your way. This Brit-tea trend edition will be available in stores from april to may. If you - like me - have no Essence store in your country. I'm pretty sure that www.kosmetik4less.de will stock this, once it is launched.


















Everything lookss pretty cute and floral. I'm not sure if I would be interested in getting the Whole collection. I may skip on the nail polishes and the eyeshadow palette, but that blush looks amazing. The dual ended higlighter pen, looks a lot similar to the one from the Bloom me up Collection last year, wich I really like!

Will you be getting anything from this trend edition?

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig