Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Essence all about sunrise palette

I just can't get enough of Essence products at the moment, and I can't wait for their full fall/Winter 2015 Collection to be revealed. I got this palette a Little while back, along with most of the other palettes, and now it's time for this "all about sunrise" to be reviewed. I have also reviewed the "all about nude" and the "all about spring" palettes.

Price: £3,45 or about $3,77 at kosmetik4less.de

Packaging: I love it! the clear plastic packaging looks really nice, and it feels really sturdy. You get a lot of eyeshadow, and there is no waisted Space, no applicators either! You do not get a mirror either, but seriously, how many products with mirrors do you need? you probably have enough of those anyways. You get 8,5 grams of shadow divided between 6 shadows.

This is such a stunning little palette. The pigmentation is great with every single color and I think all the colors complement eachother very well. I would have liked to see a matte shadow though. The darkest color has a satin finish and although it's a very very nice shadow, I would have prefered it to be a little darker. The orange shade does contain glitter, wich I'm normally not a fan of, but it's not obnoxious or chunky, so I don't mind as much.
 
It's definately better in texture, quality and color selection than the "all about nude" palette. I have enjoyed using this palette a lot these past few weeks, and I will definately continue to use it. I think it's a great little palette for summer.
These are all very easy to apply and I have no problem getting them to the intensity that I want. I find these to stay on quite well throughout the day. I do always use a primer, because I have oily lids. These do fade slightly after a full days wear, but it's nothing too much and they do not crease on me.
I cannot recomment this little palette enough, I think it's beautiful, affordable and travel friendly. If you already have a tonne of these shades in your Collection, then you don't need this. But if you are looking for affordable, good quality eyeshadows, then these are definately something you may want to check out. I'm glad I did. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. They look super pigmented... and the shades are gorgeous1
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig