Sunday, May 3, 2015

Small MAC haul


I'm not a big MAC person, I have only ever shopped in MAC 3 times in my whole life and only tried a few Foundations, wich all broke me out, a cream sheen lipstick and a single shadow. So I decided it was time for me to try something else.

So I got myself a Mineralized skin finish, a berry lip palette and a limited edition Bao Bao Wan eye shadow palette.

I have yet to use these, but I'm excited to try it all. I do have to admit that I think MAC is pretty expensive for what it is. I do feel like there are cheaper brands out there, that are just as good. But I had a Little extra Cash on hand, and I decided to give MAC a chance.


 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I don't like MAC foundations either, we had them in our kit for college and I just sold them on E Bay. There are much better foundations for a professional kit. I love the products you chose here x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reallly enjoying the lip palette, I think I'm going to get more og them. The rest I haven't really put to the test yet.

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big Mac foundations fan too..but I love their lipsticks and eyeshadows :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have one of their single shadows, and I did not like that one. I'm hoping this eyeshadow palette will be better :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig