Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Essence all about romance

These palettes will be discontinued, when the Essence fall Collection launches. So I thought I'd better get the reviews out, while there's still time to purchase them. I have already reviewed the "all about nude" and "all about sunrise" and the limited edtion "all about spring" palettes. And I still have the "all about chocolates" to review as well.

Price: £3,45 or about $3,77 at Kosmetik4less.de
 
Packaging: I love it! the clear plastic packaging looks really nice, and it feels really sturdy. You get a lot of eyeshadow, and there is no waisted Space, no applicators either! You do not get a mirror either, but seriously, how many products with mirrors do you need? you probably have enough of those anyways. You get 8,5 grams of shadow divided between 6 shadows.
 
This palette is a Little hit and miss for me. The quality is really nice and the texture is soft and smooth, but the light Shades look too similar once Applied. I really really enjoy the champagne shade and the dark plummy shade. But I wish the mint shade was even more minty and I would have liked something else instead of the white. But this is just personal preference.
 

I did enjoy using this palette, and I did come up with 2 looks that weren't too similar, but I feel that this palette needs a little more diversity. I really really wanted to like this palette. But it's not going to be a must have palette for me.
 
If you like these types of colors, you will love this little palette. But for me, it's just not that special, and I'm probably not going to reach for it all that often.














I can't wait to see the new 8 pan palettes that Essence are launching this fall. I feel like there might be more looks to accomplish with the extra 2 shadows added. Hopefully the texture and quality will be the same, or better.
 
But this palette is a miss for me. If you want to try one of these palettes, I really really recommend the "all about sunrise" palette. It has amazing pigmentation and beautiful sunny colors.

Have you tried any of these palettes? will you be trying the new 8 pan palettes when they launch?
 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I was really impressed with the pigmentation of these shades. Considering it's cheap, I don't mind that it doesn't have such a diverse range. xx
    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation an quality of these palettes is definately super nice :)

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! want to follow each other on GFC so we can keep in touch? let me know if you do, ill follow back right away x

    Greeting from Indonesia,
    X,
    LILSHELULLABIES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy :) so happy that you like it :)

      Delete
  3. I really like this mint color but I have something similar in another palette. The Sunrise palette from Essence is very nice. Thank-you for the swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the sunrise palette :) thanks Natalie :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig