Thursday, May 7, 2015

Essence longlasting lipstick - updated swatches

I've reviewed the Essence long lasting lipstick in "07 natural beauty" (review here) quite a while ago, so I already new that I liked this lipstick formula. So I decided to get a few more Shades. 02 Glastonberry is a limited edition from the Love & Sound Collection, wich is currently still available on Kosmetik4less.de (ships internationally).  03 come naturally and 05 cool nude are from the Nude collection, wich is a permanent Collection within the long lasting lipstick range. 
L-R: 02 Glastonberry, 03 come naturally. 05 cool nude, 06 barely there, 07 natural beauty
These may seem quite similar in the swatches, but I think they are different enough for me to actually be pretty happy about having them all. I love these types og greige mauvey nudes. And I love this buttery smooth formula. I definately think they are all worth checking out, if you are into these types of Shades. There are also some even lighter beige nudes, wich I don't plan on getting, and some reds, pinks and berry Shades as well. So I definately will be getting more colors.

I've done some swatches on mah face, so you can see how each color looks on me and how they are different from eachother. 


My favorites has to be Glastonberry and come naturally, but I also really like the other shades. I would wear each of these shades as my everyday lipstick color and I often do. I may have to get myself a backup of Glastonberry before it's gone, although I'm not really a big believer of backups.

I love these lipsticks, and I love that Essence came out with a nude lipstick Collection, with some pretty modern takes on the nude lip. These are the types of colors you would find in high end brands, so I'm really really pleased with them and I hope Essence will continue expanding this line.

 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Dear me! It does look like you are hooked on to those! recently these have been made available on some e-commerce sites in India. I located some beautiful reds and deep pinks. I want to take the plunge. But looking at my lipstick stash, I felt so guilty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel guilty. I have sooo many lipsticks, so you are not alone. Plus these are very affordable :) I really like them.

      Delete
  2. Jeg er en sucker for nude læbestifter. Overvejer dem virkelig!! Øv jeg ikke så dem da jeg bestilte fra kosmetik4less.de for lidt siden :P
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EJ! det er en ommer! Kan du så gå tilbage og bestille dem hehe. De er fantastiske og så er de ikke bare helt almindeligt kedelige nudes. "come naturally" har noget koldt og gråt over sig, den er bare helt perfekt. Ej jeg er nysgerrig, hvad bestilte du?

      Delete
    2. Hvis du mener forleden, så bestilte jeg Garden of eden paletten fra Sleek samt 32 flawless matte palette fra Makeup Revolution <3 Sad igår med tre af disse nudes i kurven, men overvejer stadig. De er så lækre, suk! :D

      Delete
    3. Uuh 2 lækre paletter. Jeg bruger min flawless matte meget. Ja de er altså lidt lækre de læbestifter :-)

      Delete
    4. Nu gjorde jeg det :D Det blev til: 02 Glastonberry, 03 come naturally. 05 cool nude,

      Delete
    5. mine 3 yndlings. Jeg håber 02Glastonberry bliver permanent på et tidspunkt for det er bare en fed farve. Glæder mig til at høre hvad du synes om dem, når du får prøvet dem. Jeg er i hvert fald hooked.

      Delete
    6. Jeg glæder mig også meget til at modtage dem! :D

      Delete
    7. :) jeg holder øjenene åbne efter reviews :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for a great post! I got "Come Naturally" from my trip to Leipzig, and it's the perfect my-lips-but-better shade for me :) Wearing it even now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karoliina :) I really love that shade too. It goes great with any day-time look.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig