Saturday, April 25, 2015

Maybelline Colorsensational creamy matte lipstick


I love a good matte lipstick any day of the week. And when I saw Maybelline come out with these in the US I knew I had to get at least one. Now I don't normally shop for Maybelline lipsticks, not that they are not good. But drugstore makeup in Denmark is extremely overpriced, and I'm cheap hehe. So yeah... Let's dig in, shall we?

Price: $6,94 off Ebay. (about DKK48). I did buy this combined with 5 other items and the shipping was a total of about $16 so not bad at all.

Packaging: I love the matte smokey look to this packaging. I actually really like Maybelline lipstick packaging, it's just pretty!. The lid won't fall off in the purse and everything seems to be of decen quality. You get 4,2 grams of lipstick.

Shade: 665 Lust for blush.


Every time Maybelline comes out with a lippie called "lust for blush" or something with blush in the name, I have to have it. I know, it's strange... But that's how my brain Works. So I knew I wanted this color right away. The color is amazing. It looks a Little dark on me, because I am so pale, but it's absolutely stunning and Unique.


These matte lipsticks last incredibly well on the lips, a lot longer than I was expecting. So I'm definately pleased with the 5-6 hours of wear I got out of one application. I'm not a fan of the scent, it's a Little plasticky, but it goes away as soon as the lipstick is Applied.

Now these can accentuate any dryness you may have, so a good scrub would be recommended before applying this. I don't feel that these dry out my lips, but they definately do not hydrate them either. It's a pretty decent  matte lipstick formula, it's not my all time favorite, but it's nice and I like it.

I definately think these are worth picking up, the shade range is nice, but I hope they add more in the future.


Sorry for the tired makeup-less face, I just woke up
Loevens.

SHARE:

1 comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig