Thursday, June 11, 2015

favorite lipstick color!

Today I'm showing you my latest lipstick obsession, wich is MLBB (My lips but better) shades and mauvey nudes. I'm just obsessed with this type of shade. I can't wear the true nudes or peachy nudes because I'm very pale and cool toned, it just clashes with my coloring (or lack thereof) So I thought I would list all the different lipsticks I have found in this MLBB shade. So now you have a few options to choose from, if you are looking for this type of shade. There should be one for everyone as these are not completely identical, but variations of the same shade.


These have different finishes and formulations, so there should be one for everyone. Gosh sweetheart is very creamy, but not very long lasting, Gerard Buttercup, is a little dryer, but still a creme finish, Essence Glastonberry and Come naturally is somewhere in between the first 2 when it comes to texture. Bourjois Beige trench is also very creamy, although not as creamy as GOSH, and not very long lasting, Nars Anita, is a little drier, yet still creamy and very light weight, I would say it's satin matte. ELF Tea rose is a creamy comfortable matte, and quite long lasting, Gosh forever lip shine goes on creamy and sets to a satin finish that wears really well. NYC Riverside rose is a sheer balmy lippie and the ebay liquid lipstick sets matte and lasts really well. None of these contain shimmer, they are all creamy colors.
 
I'm totally obsessed with this type of shade, it just goes with everything and I'm always looking for more lipsticks in this shade. If you have any recommendations for this type of color, please leave them in the comments, so I can check them out.
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig