Sunday, March 1, 2015

Essence Love&sound trend edition preview

I've got some exciting news for you today. I've become a part of the Cosnova blogger program. So I've got this new Essence trend edition to show you all. It's called Love & sound and it hits stores in europe this april.

For my non-European friends, you will be able to get this at www.kosmetik4less.de (I get my Essence products from there myself, as we do not have Essence in Denmark).

Let's take a look at this trend edition.




 



 



 I'm loving the combination of dusty mauvey pink and orange! I'm definately going to pick up the lipsticks the blush and the nail polish. There are some familiar products in this trend edition. The eyeliner looks very similar to another liner released in a previous trend edition, so if you regret not getting it before, you have the chance now. Also the blush looks to be similar to the Beach cruisers blush, but slightly more pinky mauve this time. Another very interesting thing, is the cuticle tatoos. What a great idea! Definately see myself sporting these during the summer.

what will you be getting from this trend edition?

Loevens.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig